Thursday 2 June 2011

Day 5 – What makes you different from everyone else?


Come to think what makes me different from everyone else. I'm just an ordinary girl I guess. However, I have some particular habit that makes me different. hope it's different.


>< I love to drink mineral water. When I say I love, it really means a LOT. I can finish 500ml water in no time. I will boil water 2 to 3 times in a day and pour it in mom's tupperware bottle. So it means I drink almost 4liter a day. 

>< I've a very loud voice, so I don't have to scream or even try to speak louder either when I do a presentation or during discussion. In class I always caught by my lecturer while I joke around with my girls. I don't really aspect he/she can hear my voice. 
A major humiliation =.="

>< I still wear my bunny bag to campus. I like to wear it because it's so colourful. 

>< Love cow figures so much. I already have 5 bedsheets with it. I don't like the real cow, I just like the cartoon figure. Mom will always buy me a new set of bed sheet when she found one. ^_^

>< I love korean song more than malay song. Korean song always come with a beautiful lyrics. I will find the subtitle for each song that I like.

>< Don't really good on catching up new songs because I don't listen to radio much. I just listen to the radio while I'm driving. 

I just found several things/habits that makes me different, I guess my friend know how to answer this question more than I do. >.<



p/s: feel so excited to start my holiday adventure but don't finish packing yet. -.-"

2 comments: