Monday 1 August 2011

THE VERY FIRST DAY


Alhamdulillah. Ramadhan come again and I'm here to go along with it as best as I can. As Ramadhan start, last night my mom, Nabihah, Haziq and I went to the mosque for Tarawikh prayer. What a perfect place to bump into my long-time-no-see firiend's Hanum Sakinah. Nearly two years as I never saw her although we actually live in the same residents. HOWEVER, prayer must be done first and we don't have time to chat but I felt very happy. :D

I never get a chance to fast at home with my family since I'm in 
Form 5 and this time, my Ramadhan will never be distracted with tons of assignment, quizzes and night classes. I suppose to use this opportunity wisely then. Happy Fasting everyone. Lets make it meaningful this time with lots of Ibadah to get lots and lots of barakah from Allah swt.

p/s: lots of fun when nabihah is around ! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment