Tuesday 2 August 2011

silent morning

Mom is busy marking her students' book and me sitting beside her constantly paying attention to my lappy. All the house chores are done since I'm not going to bed again after sahur and not prepare any breakfast. 


Silent morning because Mama, Pak Din, Nabihah and Haziqah already went back to Sri Gading last night after 3 days at my home. It's been an enjoy weekend for me as I got to spend so much time with Nabihah. She is like a sister for me since I don't have one. When we're together we'll be like little children running around the house chasing each other, taking silly pictures and laugh out loud. She'll be a complete different person outside of the house with more mature attitude however. Enough by having only both of us to make an explosive in this house. Now I knew why Mom and Mama still treat both of us like a little girl because we actually really act like one. Both of us still their little girl. As a result of that, although Nabihah and I already reach our 20th phase, we still don't have our truly freedom choosing or doing everything according to our preference but actually it's totally fine. We loved it like that. We both are very thankful for having parents like them. It's not like a domination or anything because we still having tons of fun doing everything together as a big family. 


Another good thing is we get to spend the whole Ramadhan at home together. As usual, Nabihah will come with lots of plans for this Ramadhan. Looking forward for it ! 




taking few pictures together while waiting for the others to get ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment