Tuesday 12 July 2011

Day 27 – What kind of person attracts you?


A clean man and well behave. Don't have to be handsome, when he is clean and smell nice, he will be attractive. He must know how take care of himself like having a smart hair, well shaved, crisp ironing shirts (for those who have to wear shirts), clean shoes and ect2. It's a common sense.  
I don't like man that talk to much, because I already talk to much. :D  
He must not left his responsibilty towards Allah and able to be an Imam for me and my kids. 
Please, NO SMOKING. I'll never tolarate with man that smokes. I also not into man who wears any type of accessories. Me myself do not even have a ring on. He also must do some sorts of sports. No matter what sport is he into, as long as he involve in one. In addition, not an extra mascular guy. For me it feels creepy to see man with muscle popping out like that. 
He also have to respect women (everyone not just to his girlfriend). Don't have to be a super gentleman, just he knows how to behave and talk to women. Rudeness will never be forgiven.

He doesn't have to be perfect because I'm not. That's what a spouse are for. To complete each other. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment