Saturday 9 July 2011

autobots charm

Finally, I managed to bring my two precious adik to watch Transformers3 : Dark Of The Moon 3D at BP Mall yesterday. (wish to have Wawa and Nabihah with us T.T ) Although it's a little bit late to watch it, but who cares. ^o^
Back when I was a little kid, I used to collect big trucks and lorries because I'm a big fan of Optimus. To have the opportunity watching this legendary cool machine on the big screen was totally a moving experience for me. :D 


We went there after Friday prayer and thankfully we managed to get the tickets. As this is my second experience watching 3D movie after Kungfu Panda2 last month, I still have the same problem to watch this one. As my nose is not "mancung" enough, the big glasses keeps on falling. =.= BUT still we enjoyed ourselves watching this jaw dropping movie. ^_^ The CGI is so extraordinaire. The autobots seems so real and I keep on thinking, hows the actor can act so good as they actually can't see the transformers in front of them? hmm..~ 

The relationship between Bee and Sam is so strong. Wish my car have feelings too -.-



Optimus Prime is a truly hero of Cybertron. He still managed to kill Megatron although he only have one hand left. How's cool is that! I hope this time Megatron is really going to die but it's OK for me to have Transformers4 next time. :-3






p/s: first time trying cool blog green tea+lemon. +_+

No comments:

Post a Comment