Tuesday 31 May 2011

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.




My idea of a perfect first date is ^__^ :

1. I already knew who my date is. Hate blind date. 
2. It suppose to be simple, but will give a big impact so that I will continue for the next date. -.=
3. Take a walk at the garden or along the beach and eat together. 
4. About eating, if we have to order, I want my date to choose a menu for me ^^
5. Eat ice-cream together *nyum3...
6. Just have a conversation with him because first date is all about get to know your partner better. 
7. NO MOVIES on the first date. It will be wasting of time. 

As a conclusion, I just want to spent a quality time with him. ^___^ 


p/s : get a blackmail from my beloved wawamagic. THANK YOU DARLING FOR BLACK MAILING ME... : D

2 comments:

  1. aku nak suh partner ko order apple pie ltk extra cinnamon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tu memg nak bunuh dirila.... =.=

    ReplyDelete